Please also Note:
- Damelin Correspondence College has implemented and uses Display Advertising in the form of Remarketing. This Google Analytics feature has been implemented accordingly and is used to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. Damelin Correspondence College and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- You have the option to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Alternatively you can go to the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Information about end users will be collected in the course of advertising. This information is used to build up a database of enquirers. Enquirers will be sent further information based on their unique interests and individual needs.
- All information collected in the course of advertising is stored and secured in a strictly regulated CRM system. Access to information is only granted to a selected number of authorised Damelin Correspondence College employees. Information is accessed and deleted manually.
- Under no circumstances will the collected information be disclosed to a third party by the Advertiser.